Professionally proven SW developer and/or architect open for new possibilities. Extensive over 20-year experience in SW development with multiple environments and technologies. With that experience can start in any project and be productive and independent right from the start. Has worked with projects ranging from device drivers to UI implementation in architect, tech lead and developer roles.
- Android, Qt, Linux, MeeGo, Maemo, Unix, Windows, Windows Phone, Symbian, Embedded
- Networking, client/server, IPC, D-Bus, TCP/IP, IPv6, Bluetooth, NFC, SQL, XML, XSLT, JSON
- kernel, drivers, graphics, HW/SW integration, touch, CAN, gstreamer, ARM, i.MX6, i.MX8
- Continuous Integration, CruiseControl, Jenkins, Ant, Git, Subversion, yocto
- Certified Scrum Master, agile, test driven development
- Two years Linux carputer development in Link Motion
- Four years embedded vehicle Linux device development in Parker. Please see Parker ProDisplay
- Eight years in Accenture in Linux, Qt, Java, Windows and S60 SW development projects, mostly for Nokia
- Four years in Elektrobit in Linux and S60 projects for Nokia
- Two years in Nokia in S60 development
- Three years in TeamWARE Group
- Android Hang Man game developed by me in Mobile Architect course. Uses SQLite database through ContentProvider which user can modify. Polls server for new words and parses XML or JSON to the database. Localized for English and Finnish.